ININAL POLICY ON PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
ININAL POLICY ON PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
As ininal Payment and Elektronik Para Hizmetleri A.Ş (“Company”), we pay utmost attention to the security of your personal data. Based on this responsibility, we attach great importance to the processing of all kinds of personal data of all real persons in relationship with the Company including real persons using our products and services, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“KVK Law”). With the awareness on this responsibility and as “Data Controller” as described in KVK Law, we process your personal data as described below and subject to limits specified in the legislation.
1.Collection, Processing of Personal Data and Purposes of Processing
Your personal data may vary depending on the services provided by our Company. Your data may be collected verbally, in writing or electronically with automated or non-automated methods, Group Companies and functions, internet site, social media, mobile applications and similar other channels. As long as you benefit from the products and services offered by our Company and Group Companies, your personal data may be processed. In addition, your personal data may be processed when you use our call centers or website to use the services of our Company or Group Companies, visit our Company offices or website, and attend training, seminars or organizations organized by our Company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes described below in accordance with data processing conditions and objectives described under articles 5 and 6 under the Law No. 6698.
- The necessary work to be done by our business units to offer you from the products and services of our Company and Group Companies,
- Offerings made by our Company and Group Companies upon customization based on your user habits and needs;
- Ensuring the legal and commercial security of our Company, our Group Companies and those who have a business relationship with our Company,
- Administrative operations for communication carried out by our company, ensuring the physical security and control of the Company’s locations,
- Carrying out customer evaluation / complaint management processes, reputation investigation processes, legal compliance process, audit etc. processes of our Company and Group Companies,
- Determination and implementation of our company’s commercial and business strategies,
- Implementation of our company’s human resources policies.
2. Recipients and Purposes of Transferring Processed Personal Data
For the reasons explained under article 1 of this text, your personal data may be transferred to Group companies, business partners, suppliers, authorized representatives of our Company, shareholders, legally competent public organizations and private persons in accordance with conditions and purposes of personal data processing specified in Articles 8 and 9 of KVK Law.
3. Method and Legal Reason of Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data is obtained in order to provide the products and services offered by our Company in any verbal, written or electronic environment, in line with the reasons stated above, and to fulfil our Company’s contractual and legal obligations in a complete and accurate manner. Your personal data collected for this legal reason can also be processed and transferred within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law for the reasons specified in the articles (1) and (2) of this text.
4. Rights of the Data Subjects that are listed in Article 11 of the Law on KVK
As data subjects, if you submit your requests regarding your rights to our Company by the methods set out below in this Information Text, our Company will process the request free of charge latest within thirty days. However, if a fee is stipulated by the Personal Data Protection Board, the fee determined by our Company will be charged. Accordingly, data subjects are entitled to
- Get information as to whether personal data are processed or not;
- Get information on the extent of processing if data are processes;
- Get information on the purpose of processing personal data and as to whether they were used in accordance with the purpose;
- Get information on local and foreign third parties who were transferred personal data;
- Request correction in case your personal data are processed in an incomplete or inaccurate manner and request notification of such corrections to the third persons who received your personal data;
- Request deletion or destruction of personal data in case reasons requiring processing thereof become invalid following the processing of the data in accordance with KVK Law No. 6698 and provisions of other applicable legislation, and require notification of the same to the third persons who received your personal data;
- File objection against unfavourable results obtained through analysis using automatic systems only;
- Claim compensation of losses and damages that may arise from illegal processing of personal data.
5.Events Not Requiring Consent
Pursuant to paragraph 2, Article 5 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698, Company is entitled to process personal data without obtaining express consent of the relevant person in the following cases:
- Clear provisions under the Laws permitting such use;
- It is required to process personal data of contractual parties in case such processing is directly related with execution or performance of an agreement;
- Compulsory data processing for the fulfilment of a legal obligation by data controller.
- Personal data are made public by the relevant person:
- Compulsory data procession necessary for vesting, using or protecting any right;
- Data processing is compulsory for legal interests of Data Controller provided that fundamental rights and freedoms of User are not violated
6. Remedies Applicable to Data Subjects
Pursuant to paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the KVK Law, your request containing your explanations in connection with the exercising of your rights specified in Article 11 of KVK Law and information required to verify your identification should be send to the following address upon completing the form at ininal.com address with signature:
- Harbiye Mahallesi, Asker Ocağı Caddesi, No: 6 Süzer Plaza K: 2 – 4 Şişli – Beşiktaş İstanbul sent to address,
- or scanned form should be sent to email@example.com via electronic mail.
As ininal, we undertake to update this Information Text in case of any amendment to the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data.